Skip to main content

New Student Registration

New Student Registration

New to Grace Yokley Jr. High?  Here is a list of items that you need when registering your child:


  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency (Current Gas or Electric Bill)
  • Immunization/Shot Record
  • I.E.P. (Individual Education Plan) - Special Education Only

Optional: (Optional items can be very helpful in placing your child in the appropriate class or programs.)

  • Last Report Card
  • State Test Results

Once at our school, you will need to complete the following:

  • Enrollment Form
  • Home Language Survey (if new to California)
  • Residency Questionnaire
  • Custody Law Notification
  • Student Records Request Form (Cumulative records from last school)
  • Student Health Information Sheet


Inter-District Transfers* (Students living outside of our attendance boundaries).  Parents/Guardians should report to the district in which they reside for an application.

*Transfers are not guaranteed